lun. Jul 15th, 2024

América Móvil aumenta su participación accionaria en Telekom Austria

Mexico City, July 24, 2023. América Móvil, S.A.B. de C.V. (“AMX”) [BMV: AMX] [NYSE: AMX], hereby announces that through its subsidiary América Móvil, B.V. it has acquired shares corresponding to 5.55% of the voting rights in Telekom Austria AG from a private investor. This sale increases the overall shareholding of AMX in Telekom Austria AG from 51% to 56.55%.

This press release contains certain forward-looking statements that reflect the current views and/or expectations of AMX and its management with respect to its performance, business and future events. We use words such as “believe,” “anticipate,” “plan,” “expect,” “intend,” “target,” “estimate,” “project,” “predict,” “forecast,” “guideline,” “should” and other similar expressions to identify forward-looking statements, but they are not the only way we identify such statements. Such statements are subject to a number of risks, uncertainties and assumptions. We caution you that a number of important factors could cause actual results to differ materially from the plans, objectives, expectations, estimates and intentions expressed in this press release. AMX is under no obligation and expressly disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.

Deja un comentario

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada. Los campos obligatorios están marcados con *